Pages

10.05.2010

the best month evah

So. . .yes, I'm a tad late to the Project 12 game, but better late than never I say. I had intended to play along for 2010, but lacking any scrapping mojo I completely forgot until a couple months ago when I spied it on someone's blog. 

I thought it would be more than appropriate that August be the first Project 12 sketch I do since it's likely our most active month of the year. It's been quite a while since I've worked on a two-page layout and I have to admit that it was a little weird, in addition to working with more than one photo.


My inner detail oriented perfectionist though cringes every time I see the completely-wrong-shade-of-blue frame. Otherwise, I'm really happy with this layout. It perfectly captures our amazing August. I can't wait to work on September.

Our house was so cold this morning that I didn't want to get out of bed when my alarm went off. The mornings have been getting progressively cooler over the past week. I guess this means that Fall has finally taken hold. Looking forward to sweaters, tights and boots. And from the looks of Heavenly Ski Resort today, winter is not too far behind. Sweet! Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails