Pages

5.22.2008

And the Weiner, I Mean, Winner is ....

David Cook! Woo hoo! Inspite of the fact that I think coming in second would have been better for his career (although coming in first has been great for Kelly and Carrie) I feel vindicated that, in a season of ridiculous voting, the American Idol watchers finally got something right! Twelve million votes!?! (Probably thanks in part to all the "cougars" who have the hots for Cookie...lol!) I can't wait to buy that first CD!

I don't deny that David Archuleta is uber talented, but I sense a disconnect when he singing, but that comes with maturity. I think he should re-think his decision about not going on his mission. It should get him some life experiences that will totally help his music career. that kid as a long career ahead of him. He reminds me of someone, but for the longest time I couldn't figure out who. Then it hits me, he reminds me of Donny Osmond when he was little! What to you think?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey girl, just wanted to say thanks for leaving comments on our blog and being one of the first to check out our kit. also, since you were so kind to leave us a comment, we wanted to let you know that kits are now on sale and going quick! thanks again for visiting and we hope to see you back soon! www.paperminx.com

-the minxes :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails