Pages

12.28.2008

Post Christmas Fun

Wow, it feels like ages since I last blogged! First, a belated Merry Christmas to everyone! I hope you and your families had a wonderful Christmas full of the wonders only the season can bring. I had a wonderfully crazy last two weeks finishing circle journals and last minute Christmas shopping that I had no time to do any blogging.

I had a great Christmas. The best gift actually came the Friday before Christmas when I got the call that I landed a long term temporary position at a firm in San Francisco. The downside was that I was starting the next Monday. All in all, I'm very excited about working again. I've been happily waking up at 6 am to get ready for work.



Jay and I had Christmas dinner at my brother- and sister-in-laws' home in Santa Clara which was a bit of change because we've had it at our house the past couple years. On Christmas Day we went to Mass then had lunch at the mother-and father-in-law's home immediately after. The rest of the day was spent just lounging. Ahhh!


Meet my new friend, the Cuisinart coffee maker! Yay!! My Krups decided last Tuesday morning that it would no longer operate itself so I have not had a morning cup of coffee since then. Ughhh! Anyway, I slogged through those days and finally picked this one up yesterday when Jay and I went to so do some Christmas returns. So very happy happy!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails