Pages

5.13.2009

Back to Basics

After writing then reading my last entry I realized that I haven't been taking care of myself as I should. When I was first diagnosed with lupus fourteen years ago I started working out to stay healthy. All that changed after I moved back to California. I started experiencing joint swelling and pain that lasted for almost three years. Thankfully, today I now only occassionally have joint swelling and pain, but not to the same extent. While I've tried over the years to get back into a routine I haven't quite managed to do so. Until now.

I've decided to go "back to basics". I am making a conscious effect to take better care of my self. I've started working out again which is nothing short of miraculous and I've been doing it now for three weeks!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails