Pages

9.23.2009

randomness

1. I am re-organizing my scraproom and closet. . .again! It drives Jay nutty when I get in this mode, but it needs to be done. Most of my supplies are in the closet and I tend forget what I have so don't use it. One day I'll get it just right!

2. Loving the running and weights workouts. Almost five months and counting. My runs finally feels somewhat enjoyable. I am slowly working my way up to 10k mileage, then hopefully 10 miles. Jay hopes to run the Army 10-mile Run next fall in Washington, D.C., perhaps I will join him too!

3. Getting ready for another try at IVF though from a different angle. And we're starting to research adoption. If you can spare a prayer for us I would appreciate it.

4. I haven't scrapped in months and terribly miss the creative process however slow mine is. I have moments when an idea comes to me, but no time create or no pictures.

5. Not looking forward to cleaning our rental condo. I am hoping that because our tenant was a family with a toddler that they kept the condo exceptionally clean.

6. Excited about the Fall TV season which starts in earnest this week. As you already know I'm lovin' Glee, but there are several new shows premiering that I'm looking forward to: NCIS: Los Angeles; Flashforward, and The Good Wife. And of course there are the returning shows: Heroes, Smallville, Supernatural and Criminal Minds. Need to watch all my Drop Dead Diva episodes soon to make space on the DVR because I can't possibly watch all of these shows during the week!

7. Happy that today is the first day of Fall. Just wish the weather actually reflected it.

8. Still wanting, needing to re-connect with my faith. Felt such a deep connection when I was leading a student choir in college (so long ago). Have not felt that same connectedness since.

9. I've been on a reading tear since coming home from vacation the last week of August. Finished Belong to Me, The Time Traveler's Wife, and Twilight of a Dark Queen. Right now I'm set to read Unaccustomed Earth by Jhumpa Lahiri. I need some fiction suggestions since my book basket currently only contains non-fiction which I'm not up to reading right now.

10. And lastly, grateful that my lupus is relatively in check, no aches or pains out of the ordinary.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails