Pages

9.21.2009

so much to do, so little time

Had a great, albeit short, weekend! And althought it was jam packed with errands and to-do's it was nevertheless enjoyable! Caught up with a bunch of talented and crafty ladies on Saturday; such awesome cards. Stepped in for my sister-in-law at the last moment. Created this quick and simple card to share! Also made a bowl of my new favorite appetizer to make and share: Tuscan Bean Dip with pita chips (see an August blog post for a picture). So easy, so yummy!

After my not-so-early Sunday morning run (woohoo, I finally got to 5 miles!), I had a spa appointment here with my favorit anestitist, Julie. Then I did some scrap shopping at Michael's (got a couple punches) and Scrapbook U. I've been contemplating getting a new trimmer and spent a considerable amount of time at both stores checking various brands. Liked the Purple Cow trimmer; but the price tag, not so much. The lifetime warranty is definitely a plus though. In the end I just bought the Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses Collection Pack. Yes, I'm already envisioning Christmas cards dancing in my head!

Jay and I topped off the weekend with a homemade Chipotle BBQ Chicken pizza and a bottle of Malbec. So delish! And we finished the entire bottle, again! Love that he makes the dough. Love even more being in the kitchen with him and cooking together (there's a scrapbook layout waiting to happen)!

Enjoy the first day of Fall! xoxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails