Pages

4.02.2010

ahhh...friday

And in other random news. . .
  • Finally tackling one of my goals this year: learning how to use my D70, as it was intended, in manual.
  • Wanting for Glee to start like right now! (The soundtrack is great, but just not fulfilling my needs.)
  • Loving this top from Loft! So pretty and great for spring! Great with this!
  • Dying to read The Girl Who Played with Fire, but the Target I went to over the weekend didn't have it.
  • Patiently waiting for my KnitPicks order so I can start my first sock!
  • Baby blanket finally behaving after an inserted lifeline and then tinking back another two rows from said lifeline. Many, many thanks to Candi for all her help on Monday night!
That's enough randomness for now!
Looking forward to this weekend: another deep dish pizza, errands (wouldn't be a weekend without these), a cut & re-touch, knitting, maybe scrapping, Easter lunch, and some photo fun.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails