Pages

8.13.2010

4 simple goals


Always inspired by Elsie, I love her idea of a 4 Simple Goals for the rest of the year. And I really love that she suggested we choose goals that are meant to enrich our lives. I don't know about you, but my life can always using some enriching.

1. Journal. I used to journal often, but over the years my entries have become fewer and farther between. Writing felt fulfulling and very cathartic at the same time.

2. Yoga. I already run and lift weights six times a week, but yoga will add another dimension to my workouts.

3. In bed by 11 pm. I'm doing well now going to bed around 11:30pm, but I know there are even more benefits if I went to bed earlier.

4. Meditate. I've lost the art of this practive but I know the positives that come out of just 10 minutes everyday.

What could you do to enrich your life for the rest of the year? Have a great weekend! xo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails