Pages

8.02.2010

hello beautiful august

It's my favorite month of the year.

(And not just because it's my birthday and anniversary month!)

Jay and I started off the month with a fun BBQ: hot dogs and beer! We do this maybe once or twice a year so it's a real treat.


I spent most the weekend cleaning my scrap room. I hadn't planned on it, but one thing led to another and before I knew it I was pulling baskets off shelves. As daunting as it sounds, I actually started to get excited about scrapping again and started to come up with ideas as I was sorting.

With that mindset, I decided to temporarily put my 2009 December Daily aside and do some layouts instead. I found a picture of my dad that I had been planning on scrapping late last year and decided to work with the Studio Calico November kit, Marketplace, then to hopped onto Studio Calico for some inspiration. Will share as soon as I'm done!

It's been a while since I shared picture of Max & Sparky and they were very obliging over the weekend, so here are some gratuitous shots of our furry kids!



Have a great week first week of August! xo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails