Pages

1.03.2012

fresh start

I'm nursing yet another cold!  Not the ideal way to usher in the new year, but it is what it is.  Despite the running nose and congestion, I love the beginning of the new year.  It's like a blank canvas on which to create.  I'm really looking forward to whatever 2012 has in store for me and J.


Feeling | Optimistic for 2012

Wearing | Comfy sweatshirt & sweatpants

Drinking | Honey & lemon tea

Eating | Ferrera Roche, I can't seem to resist chocolate and hazelnut together.

Watching | Natalie Kalbach's Creative Jumpstart Day 2

Enjoying | The company of my two sweet pups

Excited | About starting Project Life and hoping I can keep it going to the end of the year!

Wanting | To cast-on for the Damson hat

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails