Pages

9.17.2008

Home Sweet Home

I'm back! J and I had a wonderful two week vacation in Hawaii: one week on Oahu and one week on Kauai. I have a ton of pictures to share! Alas I have not had a chance to download the pictures from the cameras. I hope to get to it tonight.

I can't tell you how rejuvenated I feel. Two weeks of doing nothing but eating, reading, playing in the sun, and sleeping does a lot of good for mental and physical health! But as much I love being home with family (I still call Hawaii home, I'll never stop doing that), I'm happy to be back in good old California. And it's also great to be back in our home, with our dogs, and our furniture.

I'm soooo looking forward to getting into my scrap room and scrapping ASAP. As of this moment, I really haven't scrapped in ages! I have so many delicious kits waiting for me I don't know just where to start.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails