Pages

7.30.2009

thank goodness it's thursday!

I always dread this day. It comes twice a year and I'm never quite ready for it.

TEETH CLEANING! Woohoo!!! (Not!)

I had a load of fun with my 'favorite' hygienist who takes an unnatural pleasure and diligence in scraping plaque and tartar. She apparently takes her job very seriously. Normally, my time in the chair consists of a lot of scraping. And I mean a LOT. I think I have a pretty high threshold for pain, but I always try to brace myself for the jamming of pointed tools into my gums. Ugh! Jay, on the other hand, gets the lame sonic method of cleaning, which he claims is superlative to the old fashioned method. Weeny! I think pain and teeth cleaning go hand in hand like peanut butter & jelly.

Thankfully, however, I can proudly say that the scraping was minimal today and I managed not to rinse out a bloody clot or two into the bowl.

Here's to good hygiene!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails