Pages

5.15.2011

hello, is anybody listening. . .

I can't believe I let all of April go by without at least one post, not that there anything fun and exciting, except for the awesome snowboarding J and I got in before the end of the season.  And what a great season it was! Sad to see it end, but I am actually looking forward to some warm weather activities, including, but not limited to biking and maybe tennis.

I put on my crafty cap on this weekend (miracle) and cranked out a couple pretty cute tags, if I do say so myselft, for my niece's first birthday coming up at the end of the month. Loved playing with Marshmallow Tattered Angels.  You can't quite see it in the pictures, but both butterflies are quite sparkly.


This weekend was my belated National Scrapbooking Day since last weekend was filled with pre- and post-Mother's Day doings (like cleaning the house the day before). The tags were the extent of my crafty endeavors, but I very pleased to be ahead of schedule for once (two weeks ahead!). The hard part comes in  when I have to bake Russian Tea Cookies to fill the bags to which these lovely tags will be attached.

Hope you have a great week!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails