Pages

10.28.2011

friday faves | a little bit of this, a little bit of that

TGIF!  It's been a good week except for this cold I seem to have developed.  Oodles of awesome stuff this week, from paper crafting to knitting, and everything in between.

Who doesn't love a garland (or two)?  Especially with the holiday season creeping up on us.  A Beautiful Mess features several fun ideas.

This DIY tutorial for a bag using u-shaped handles was too cute to not share.

Perfect for fall and winter, this cowl will be keep you very cozy.

It's still fall so I'm still obsessed with pumpkin, but only if it is paired with chocolate.  Here, instead of chocolate chips, it's a chocolate pumpkin cupcake.  Yum!

And my sweet tooth just can't let this one go, just too divine.

Looking forward to the weekend and crossing my fingers I won't spend it in bed sick.  Have a great weekend!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails