Pages

10.27.2011

a to z


I've feeling a bit under the weather today.  I woke up with a sore throat and I haven't quite shaken it off.  I'm hoping it's nothing and that it will run it's course quickly.  (Of course, I had planned on getting my flu shot over the weekend, looks like it may be a no go.)  So I'm sitting here resting with the pups and my honey and calamansi tea.

I've been seeing this meme around lately and it seemed like a lot of fun.  So here goes.

A.  Age: 38

B.  Bed size: King

C.  Chore that you hate: toss up between vacuuming and everything related to laundry

D.  Dogs: 2 chihuahuas, Max & Sparky

E.  Essential start to your day: whole wheat toast & peanut butter or steel cut oats and a cup of coffee

F.  Favorite color: changes with the season, right now it is eggplant

G.  Gold or Silver: both

I.  Instruments you play: ukulele (at least I'm trying to) and piano

J.  Job title: Peon

K.  Kids: do my dogs count?

L.  Live: San Francisco Bay Area

M.  Mother’s name: Premia

N.  Nicknames: Char

O.  Overnight hospital stays: 1

P.  Pet peeves: people talking on their cell phones in public

Q.  Quote from a movie: (crickets)

R.  Right or left handed: righty

S.  Siblings: only child (and no, I'm not spoiled!)

U.  Underwear: of course! (shudder)

V.  Vegetable you hate: I'm an equal opportunity vegetable eater

W.  What makes you run late: snoozing and little doggie accidents

X.  X-Rays you’ve had: way to many to count

Y.  Yummy food that you make: linguine & clam, garlic fries, rum cake

Z.  Zoo animal: um, IDK, giraffe?  lol

What's your A to Z?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails