Pages

8.27.2009

finally. . .home, sweet, home

I'm so over the moon to be back in the comfort of my own bed and home. Jay and I spent two days in a nightmare of cancelled and missed flights that warrants a separate post . You'll just have to trust me that it was utterly ridiculous. The vacation part, of course, was wonderfully relaxing and invigorating: pure bliss. Wish we could have stayed longer.

So looking forward to lots of "me" time this weekend: it's birthday weekend. The plan is to get my scrap on on Friday in the confines of my forlorn scraproom which I dearly miss. Then on Saturday some pampering at the spa with a massage and facial in the morning, then more scrapping in the evening. Culminating on Sunday, my birthday, with an Indian buffet lunch after a morning run. Love it!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails