Pages

1.15.2010

friday loving

It's Friday! And excited that it's a three day weekend! It truly was a long week. Now to catch up on some sleep.

I've been waking up to a cup of Texas Turtle coffee from World Market every morning this week. And I'm in LOVE! The combination of carmel, chocolate, and pecans do a tantalizing dance across my tougue that makes me happy, happy, happy! I'll definitely be heading back to Cost Plus to hoard, I mean, stock up on this bit of heaven in a package.


Rain is in the forecast this MLK weekend (through the end of next week) for the Bay Area. So that means all activities will be primarily indoors: cleaning, knitting, and scrapbooking.

I'm hoping to do a lot of the last one over the weekend. Just got the lastest Studio Calico kits, Whodunit and In the Billiard Room. Can't wait to dive into that both of them! And here is the layout I made the other night for the Lift Me Up challenge at Cocoa Daisy.




Loved hanging out with my cousings in Las Vegas last year! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails