Pages

1.05.2010

goals 2010

To keep me honest this year, I am posting my goals (I stopped making resolutions years ago because we all know they are just made to be broken) for "twenty-ten" right here on the good old blog. Some of them are certainly doable, one is so completely farfetched that is absurdly laughable, but what the heck, they say if you shoot for the moon, you'll land in the stars.

1. Renew my faith. While I haven't been a complete heathen, I haven't been exactly devout either. The past couple years have been a struggle to attend mass, well, religiously (quite appropriate, don't cha think?) But when I do go, I feel somewhat more at peace. And I yearn for those days when I was a choir leader in college and would meditate on the Sunday readings in preparation for choosing music.

2. Train for and run a 10K. This is actually a 2009 leftover. But I thought that since last year was my first time running in a couple years that I get into it a little more slowly, ie. don't want to get burned out and injured. So this year is the year! And if I get really ambitions, I might even train for the 10 miler. . .maybe.

3. Get a scrapbook layout published. Now this is the long shot goal. I have always wanted to get one of my layouts published, but have never had the courage to submit.

4. Complete 10 knitting projects. I have fallen completely head over heels in love with knitting. (I'm still in love with you, too, scrapbooking).

5. Learn how to take pictures with my DSLR, ie. manual mode. Another 2009 leftover that desparately begs to be completed. Tried it on my own last year without any success. This year I'm going to find a class I can take, but there in lies the challenge.

What are your goals for 2010?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails