Pages

1.19.2010

rain day

Normally I love rain. But not today. Rain coupled with wind makes walking challenging. Not to mention, one big gust sends me skittering sideways a couple feet. But I know the Bay Area desperately needs the water so I persevere. Probably would have enjoyed today's rain if it happened yesterday when I was cozy at home with my coffee and knitting. This was seriously my favority part of the day.

Stayed up late on Sunday night to finish the body of the Sheldon baby blanket. Last night, I completely weaved in one side of the loose ends and picked up stitches to start the border. Can't wait to finish this and start a scarf!

Scrapping this weekend was a big. fat. FAIL. I had planned on getting some substantial work done on my 2010 December Daily as well as couple layouts that have been percolating in my brain, but my frustrating morning attempt to order pictures through Target threw me for a loop from which I didn't quite recover. On a good note, my scrap area and closet has been purged and cleaned. Now, gone are old CK and Scrapbooks Etc. issues, empty Stampin' Up plastic cartons, flowers and ribbons on the shelf instead of the floor, a basket to corral the inordinate number of mini books I have bought "for a project". I can now actually walk around my desk and get into the bottom drawers of the tool chest. Ahhhhh! (*Moment of epiphany*)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails