Pages

6.22.2011

really, june?

This year seems to be trudging along with or without me. How in the heck is it almost the end of the June? I swear it was May when we left for vacation! I could easily blame the temporary lapse of time on being on vacation, but unfortunately know the truth: I'm plain just going crazy! Or it's just the heat!

I always pack for trips a couple days ahead so a) that we have everything we need, and b) can get to bed early the night before the flight. As such, I didn't get a chance to share pictures from Miss H's first birtday party back in May. It was the cutest & sweetest party ever and I had a blast taking pictures!  Here are a couple of my favorite shots.


My sister-in-law, Z, really pulled out all the stops. From the cupcakes, to all the yummy sweet treats that the kids (and maybe some adults) were high on; to Nixsy, the BEST magical fairy EVER*.

*If you live in the SF Bay Area, I highly recommend her. She managed to keep the kids' attention for quite a while and be entertaining also.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails