Pages

10.27.2008

Week in Review

I can't believe I haven't blogged in a week. Here's a quick rundown:
  • Voted via absentee over the weekend!
  • Had a good interview last week. Yah!
  • Attended Mass for the first time in a while on Saturday. I can't tell you how good it felt to be there. Listening to the sermon, I remembered how important Mass once meant to me and I realized how important it still is.
  • Took a wonderful ATC class with Debby Schuh at Picture Me Perfect. I had an awesome time AND the project is just gorgeous!!! I'll post a pic after I finish punching the cards!!
  • Picked up my new glasses and I absolutely LOVE them!!

So excited for the new week! I'm looking forward to this Friday when J and I are going to spend all day together. I'm not sure exactly what we're doing, but we're definitely having Indian food at some point. Yum!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails