Pages

10.21.2008

It's a Miracle!

I actually got crafty the last two weekends! Last weekend I worked on a circle journal. The theme for this book is "I Would Love to..." I had a lot of fun with this one. I'll post all of my entries after our final exchange in December. I can't wait to get mine back! Anyway, I had my camera out for some reason so I decided to take a picture of my desk. It's quite a mess, isn't it? Of course I had to clean it before I could start another project.




This weekend I created this card for a swap at Picture Me Perfect. I had a lot of fun with all of the ladies: Suzy, Shelley, Vickie, Patty, Jeanne and Linda.



I also finished the images for the Stamped Image swap at SISTv. Here's a little sneak.

And it's going to another scrappy weekend for me. Debby Schuh is teaching a couple classes at Picture Me Perfect and will also be at a crop on Friday night. And I'm going to be there. The class I'm taking is just adorable!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails