Pages

10.06.2008

i'm a loser

Had to report to jury duty today (yuck!). Woke up super early because I had to drive to Oakland and didn't know how traffic was going to be. So why am a loser you ask? As I park my car, I remember that I have no cash which is the only form of payment that the parking structure takes. What's the problem you ask? Don't you have ATM card? Of course I have a ATM card...but I don't use it very often and don't remember my pin number. So I painstakingly counted quarters, dimes, and nickels for a total of $7. Ugghhh!

The other day I came across a new sketch blog called Inspired Blueprints. It looks pretty cool. Here's the first sketch. I haven't had a chance to play yet, but as soon as I do, I'll definitely post it. Check it out!


In other news, I'm trying to find balance in life. I'm finding that scrapping and reading time are so often sacrificed for TV time. Need to change that immediately! That and getting 7 to 8 hours of sleep every night.

1 comment:

Karen said...

I can't ever remember my atm pin either so don't feel bad. That's a lot of change to be carrying around though, you must be feeling lighter.

-karen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails