Pages

10.09.2008

trick or treat?

Got this from my SIL the other day. Given the state of the economy I thought it was funny. Hope you got a laugh out of it!

Seriously, the economy is getting more worrisome by the day. While Jay and I have tried to cut back on some things, like carpooling to work (to save on toll), packing lunches, buying only what's on sale unless we really need it, we haven't really bit the bullet and done more. I'll admit that I have a bad scrap supply habit. I could totally do some cutting in that area. Right now I only have one monthly kit subscription, but I go to my lss weekly and almost always buy something (blushing). I'm trying think of other ways to cut back. What are you doing to help yourself during this economic crisis!

If you haven't already done so, PLEASE REGISTER TO VOTE! This is an important election! Exercise your right!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails