Pages

10.16.2009

where does the time go?

Been feeling lately like I just don't have time to do the things a want to do. Work, working out and the weekend blur of errands and cleaning, leaves me very little time to enjoy my usual downtime activities. I'll admit that I do have a small discipline problem, but there truly is not enough hours in the day or days in the week. In the short amount of time I have between getting things ready for the next work day and going to bed I can barely squeeze in time to snuggle with Max & Sparky!

This totally made me smile yesterday.

Richard Vogel AP

Hoping to get some scrapping time in tonight since Jay will be off playing poker with the boys! I have two awesome kits I want to crack open and play with. I will hopefully have some scrapalicious stuff to share with you before the end of the weekend.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails