Pages

10.30.2009

happy it's friday

I don't know if it's because I've been only getting six hours of sleep or less, but this week has dragged on! I'm happy though that it is finally Friday! I'm hoping this weekend doesn't go by too quickly with everything that is on my to do list.

My parents will be arriving next week Thursday so this weekend will be mostly spent cleaning the house and getting ready for their visit. They will be here for a full week, but they are old hats at getting to the city for some shopping.

In addition to the cleaning frenzy I'm taking a knitting class this Sunday at the local JoAnne's store. I'm so excited!

And tomorrow is our last tennis lesson! That was the longest 4 sessions EVER! I've never felt so unathletic or uncoordinated in my life. Ugh! And Jay will probably insist that we take the next level. Joy!

Adding this to my list of to-do's: S'mores Icebox Candy Bars! There's no baking involved. What could be easier?

Hoping to also get started on my holiday crafting because my list of projects keep growing by the minute! My scrappy mojo is coming back slowly. I already have a bunch of layout ideas that I can't wait to bring to life!

Have great weekend!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails