Pages

10.19.2009

for today, october 19

Outside my window...it is calm and quiet, everything is rejuvenating itself.

I am thinking...I have enough, I do enough, I an enough.

I am thankful for...for all my blessings, even the ones I don't know of.

From the kitchen...the remnants of a wonderful salmon dinner that we cooked together.

I am wearing... a sweatshirt, yoga pant, and socks.

I am creating...a life of serenity and contentment.

I am going...to enjoy my own quiet time before bed.

I am reading...essays on democracy.

I am hoping...for an even better day tomorrow.

I am hearing...sounds of my sweet dogs breathing.

Around the house...everything is settled for the night and ready for tomorrow.

One of my favorite things...is journaling before going to bed.

A picture I am sharing...the calm after the storm.

Inspired by The Simple Woman's Daybook found via Ali Edwards blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love the picture! Thanks for the love and for voting!
-KA

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails