Pages

9.17.2010

love a great burger

The stars finally aligned yesterday and blessed me (and everyone else) with clear, blue skies in the morning so I could finally take a picture of my layout! This layout is based on the Studio Calico Sunday Sketch from two weeks ago.


And here's my take. 



If you're curious, it's the Whiskey River Burger at Red Robin. YUM! Yes, it has barbecue sauce. It's pretty daren good and pretty much the only burger I eat.

Super excited about the weekend even though I don't have any fun plans and it may rain tomorrow. It's been overcast and gloomy with some misting and light raindrops, almost, dare I say it, Fall-like for this part of the country. I don't have a lot in the way of chores and errands so I foresee a weekend full of paper and glue!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails