Pages

9.27.2010

tempting...

Studio Calico has done it again with another kit to tempt even the strongest of wills. And this kit is truly testing me, especially since I have a 10% off coupon in my hot little hand which Studio Calico generously included in last month's kit. As if the kit isn't enough, April has also filled the shop with a great collection of stamps, punches and embellies. The kit goes on sale tonight for non-subscribers at midnight (ET) or 9 pm (PT). I think I may have to leave my knitting group early again tonight to get home in time to order.

Over the weekend I decided I needed to get in tune with Fall, but when I went to look for decorations I found that I really didn't have any. I must be confusing this life for my other life. Right? Not. Anyhow, I did some shopping on Saturday and found some pumpkins, but I still need a couple more things to tie it all together. I'll share pictures when I get everything in place.

By the way, can someone give Mother Nature the 411? Last time I checked the calendar said Fall, not summer!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails