Pages

9.07.2010

weekend bliss

What an awesome long weekend! I couldn't have imagined anything better. The weather cooperated for once in the past couple weeks and gave us something akin to absolute perfection. Everyday was amazingly beautiful: clear and blue (no clouds that needed to burn off)!

The plan was not to do anything remotely related to housecleaning. And I pretty much stuck by said plan until Monday when out of necessity I did a couple loads of laundry. Otherwise, the weekend consisted of food+drink, relaxing and scrapping (unfortunately I didn't pick up my needles at all)! I'll have food pictures later this week.

And I actually finished a layout! Again I used a sketch from the August PageMaps to jumpstart my scrapping.


All supplies are from the November 2009 Studio Calico Marketplace kit. I love this kit!

I'm glad it's a short week, but I'm already looking forward to the weekend!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails