Pages

7.11.2011

1-2-3

Time is precious in my house.  So when I was flipping through my most recent Real Simple a couple weeks ago and found a simple peach/nectarine galette recipe, I knew I had to make it.


There's only four ingredients: ready made pie crust, three peaches, 2 tablespoons of butter & 2 tablespoons of turbinado sugar.  (Sort of forgot the sugar in the picture.)   Easy peasy! I didn't have turbinado sugar on-hand so I just used regular sugar, butI don't think it made a big difference. My mistake was not getting riper peaches.  Separating the flesh from the stone was all the more difficult as a result. 


It was a tad bit tart, but topped with a dollop of whipped cream, it was quite delish. I'm planning on making another one this week with some strawberries.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails