Pages

7.14.2011

pretty paper

I was hoping to post a layout that has been languishing on my desk now for maybe three or four weeks.  But that ain't gonna happen today.  As you can see it is still on my desk, unfinished, in a state of limbo that is particularly excruciating for me.


Let's face it, scrapbooking has not been high on my list of priorities these days.  Okay, there, I said it.  Whew!  It feels good to get that out in the open.  Blame it on too many priorities, but not enough hours in the day.  But just because I haven't been playing with paper much doesn't mean that I have lost my love for pretty paper.  With CHA in a couple days a week, I've been drooling, swooning over all the sneaks online.  And I think I'm in love.

Anything from Studio Calico is simply amazing.




Vintagey goodness from October Afternoon.



Gorgeousness from my longtime favorite, Crate Paper.




Deliciousness from Lily Bee.



This is enough to get a girl scrapping again.  I guess this means I need to start spending some quality time in my craft room. . . the sooner, the better.  All I have to say is "Hide the credit card, honey!"

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails