Pages

7.15.2011

friday faves | this & that

Happy Friday!  I've craving Korean food for forever.  And was looking forward to grabbing some for dinner tonight before grocery shopping only to find that is was closed.  Boo!  So we ended up here.


Not quite what I was hoping for, so the craving continues.  At least got my mojito!

I've kind of  been in a random mood this week and my favorites totally reflect that.  As you'll see, there really is no rhyme or reason to what caught my eye.

  • I just love her posts. The succulent garden is simple, but really cute and handy.
  • This is worth reminding in our increasingly touched-up world.
  • Tim at Lottie & Doof seems to find the best recipes.  I desperately want to try the Buttermilk Barley Biscuits and Sugar Snap Salad.
  • Kinfolk Magazine. Only hand enough time for a quick flip through the pages online, but am in love. Beautiful pictures, yummy food!
  • And this hilarious video of a practical joke that Tom Hanks played on Julia Roberts on the set of Larry Crown.  Julia is a knitter herself and often knits on set.


Now off of chill with the furkids and strum the strings for a bit before heading off to bed, I have an early start tomorrow.

Have an awesome weekend!
xo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails