Pages

7.01.2011

friday faves | weekend inpsiration

Happy July! Made even happier with a three-day weekend! And if today is any indication it promises to be amazingly beautiful.

Love me a long weekend and of course it wouldn't be complete without some kind of crafty plans.  (I always seem to have crafty plans for the weekend, but this time I'm really going to get something done.)  On the list: scrapping, tinking back my Abalone sweater, and sewing Sparky's pillow cover. One of my must-do projects is blocking my Sugar Maple Shawl.


It has been sitting in my knitting bin since I sort of finished it a couple months ago.  And I've been going back and forth in my mind about what to do with it.  I say that I sort of finished it because I may have not knit enough pattern repeats.  And because I may not have knit enough pattern repeats I also may not be able to pick up enough stitches for the edging which is the sole reason I wanted to make this shawl in the first place. Que sera sera! 

And as if I didn't have enough to occupy myself, here's even more cute inspiration:
I wish I could say that my weekend will be all fun and games.  J will require my presence in the backyard as we start to clear away the ill designed pond that came with the house when we bought it to make way for a patio. I'll try to squeeze some fun in! Enjoy! xo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails