Pages

7.22.2011

friday faves | summer food

Happy Friday!  And a truly happy one for me as I finally got a good night's rest last night after several days of insomnia.  I'm not sure what did it, I think it may have been the run outside that did the trick.  Hopefully it wasn't just an aberration.

Unfortunately my fave selection this week is a bit, well, underwhelming given my state of exhaustion from lack of sleep.
  • Gelato bars care of Gelaterianaia.  Will have to make a special trip to a Whole Foods soon for these!
  • These ice cream sandwiches look to die for!
  • The perfect summer snack: smores!  Cute gift idea!
I'm sad to see Borders closing down for good.  It has been my bookstore of choice for many years.  I have spent many hours browsing, having coffee, studying and actually reading at Borders.  I was thinking of heading over to the nearest Borders tomorrow morning to see if there is anything leftover.  Hoping to find good deals on cookbooks I wouldn't necessarily pay full price on.   What's my luck that' there will be anything left except the dregs? 

Have a great night!
xo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails